THE IN-CREDIBLE SHRINKING DOLLAR:
How To Fight Back!
Today the U.S. dollar is on the same trajectory as Obama's poll numbers. Obama's approval has shrunk by one third since January. Meanwhile, the dollar's value has shrunk by one third since 2001. World leaders now seek a new global currency...
* "Next big political issue? The U.S. dollar," reports Reuters.
* "Dollar's fall setting off alarm bells overseas," reports The Washington Post.
* "UN wants new global currency to replace dollar," reports The London Telegraph.
* "Dollar Reaches Breaking Point," reports Bloomberg.
* "The Weak-Dollar Threat to Prosperity," reports The Wall Street Journal.
* "Unchecked greenback emissions will cause the purchasing power of currency to melt," says Warren Buffet in NYT.
* "The sun is setting on the US dollar as the ultra-loose Federal Reserve monetary policy forces China and the vibrant economies of the emerging world to forge a new global currency order," reports London Telegraph.
* "Not since the suspension of the dollar's convertibility into gold in 1971, has the dollar's international reserve currency status been so threatened," reports Barrons.
"The simplest solution for protecting your time, your labor and your family's nest egg is in converting some of your wealth from unstable dollars into gold, the most stable currency in the world," says Swiss America's Craig R. Smith in THE IN-CREDIBLE SHRINKING DOLLAR.
Here's what's covered ...
Watch 3:00 DVD trailer
INTRODUCTION ~ The falling U.S. dollar is the barometer for U.S. credibility
I. WHAT WOULD YOU DO? ~ How to prepare for the next crisis
II. THE DOWNFALL OF THE DOLLAR ~ Can anything stop a new global currency?
III. THE ASSET OF FIRST RESORT ~ Gold's surge reflects a flight to safe, liquid assets
IV. SUBSTANCE VS. SYMBOLISM ~ Destiny of a currency determines destiny of a nation...
V. GOLD BULL'S NEXT PHASE~ How to put yourself on a personal gold standard today!
The Federal Reserve and Treasury have pledged to use "all available tools" - including printing money by the trillions. The dollar is being pushed off a cliff, taking with it America's savings and future.
What's behind the dollar's 93-year decline? Will it continue in 2010? Learn to fight back! * FREE "Rare Opportunity 2010" DVD, "2010 Economic Realities" CD and 2010 newsletter.