If Americans wish to withdraw cash, why would the banks not just let them take their dollars and go? Because doing so might unravel today’s economic grand illusion and bring the whole system down, according to THE SECRET WAR, a new White Paper by Craig R. Smith and Lowell Ponte.
Did you know the total currency in the U.S. financial system is about $1.36 Trillion? That's less than 1% of the total "money" in the financial system.
Yes, the “War Against Cash” is happening because cash has become intolerably dangerous to the giant illusion built on debt.
So, who is behind the “War on Cash?” The U.S. Government and Federal Reserve are fighting against cash on many fronts. Banks must now report cash withdrawal or deposit of $10,000 or more.
Banks must report to the government any financial behavior on your part it deems “suspicious” or “unusual.”
A larger, logical government motive in going after cash is tax evasion. An estimated 18% of total reportable income in the United States is effectively off the books.
In this free White Paper,THE SECRET WAR, discover why...
* Under threat of regulatory punishment, banks must now spy on you for the government.
* Our government has made it risky to carry cash due to tougher asset forfeiture laws.
* “Operation Choke Point” targets 30 types of businesses labeled as “high-risk”.
* In a cashless future it will become much easier for the government to rob you.
* Cash could also be killed fighting global "currency wars" launched by China.
Get a FREE copy of THE SECRET WAR today by calling 800-289-2646 or register here.