The Chaos in Greece Could Severely Impact Your Assets In Many Ways, Unless You Take Wise Actions Now
by Craig R. Smith & Lowell Ponte
"There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword, the other is by debt."
- John Adams
A time bomb is ticking in heavily-indebted Greece.
If it goes off - with Greece repudiating its international debts and exiting the Euro currency in a "Grexit" -- the damage could be severe worldwide.
If this southern European nation of fewer than 11 million people halts its debt payments, the future of the Euro currency and even the global economy could be plunged into uncertainty.
If this occurs, no one can be sure whether nothing more will happen ... or Greece becomes, as many experts fear, the little rock that could trigger an economic avalanche and devastate the global economy.
This matters urgently to all of us because Greece is not the only nation that has gone hopelessly deep in debt by using this month's credit card to pay the minimum required on last month's credit card bill... to daisy chain itself into unpayable debt.
Nearly all the major world powers have done likewise, including the United States.
As a result, the entire global economy today is an economic illusion pasted together using trillions of faith-based fiat paper dollars, other currencies and magically created paper instruments such as derivatives.
We see Greeks frantically withdrawing what money they can from their bank accounts before the bank doors are locked, as they were during the bank seizures in Greek-speaking Cyprus in March 2013. Today they are fleeing before capital controls are imposed and collapse happens. Those in Greece’s bank runs are doing what they can while their money is still accessible and has some value. Americans should take heed.
In The Greek Showdown you will discover;
* Greece owes more than a third of a trillion dollars, 176% of its annual Gross Domestic Product.
* Radical-leftist Syriza government has been empowered to confiscate citizen retirement accounts.
* If Greece exits the EU, poor PIIGS countries [Portugal, Italy, Ireland, Greece and Spain] will follow.
* Global wars are raging - using terrorism and currency wars - aimed at destroying the U.S. Dollar.
* The Greeks fell for a leftist welfare state (Trojan Horse) and how America is on the same path!
Get your copy of The Greek Showdown White Paper FREE by calling 800-289-2646 or registering here.