The Wisdom of Buying on Price Dips
2.15.11 -- After rushing above $1,400/oz. in Dec. 2010, gold prices corrected back to $1,325/oz. in January. The same thing happened back in 2010. Gold prices topped $1,200/oz. in Dec. 2009, then corrected back to $1,060/oz. on Feb. 4th, a 14% correction. Back in 2006, gold prices dipped 22% from $725 to $560. Gold prices could dip 22% again (to $1,111/oz.) before rebounding above $1,500/oz. To long-term thinkers and investors this is yet another smart buying opportunity.
Please do not be distracted by media hype over gold's recent price correction or talk about a new gold "bubble". Instead, keep your eyes on the facts and your focus on the fundamentals. The above 10-year gold chart illustrates seven major gold price corrections in this bull market since 2003:
1. 2003 - Gold at $382 dropped to $319 (-16%)
2. 2004 - Gold at $425 dropped to $375 (-13%)
3. 2005 - Gold at $536 dropped to $489 (-9%)
4. 2006 - Gold at $725 dropped to $560 (-22%)
5. 2007 - Gold at $841 dropped to $778 (-8%)
6. 2008 – Gold hit $1002 on Mar 17 then dropped to $746 on 9-11-08 15 (-25%)
7. 2009-10 --Gold hit $1215 on Dec 7th then dropped to $1,060 on 2-4-10 (-14.6%)
8. 2011 - Gold hit $1,425 in Dec. 2010, then dropped to ... stay tuned.
Following each of the last SEVEN major corrections, gold prices have risen an average of 36%.
"Now is an excellent time to buy! If the gold market continues in the same pattern witnessed over the last decade, the price dip in early 2011 may be one of the last opportunities to buy gold below $1,500/oz. Reports of gold's "death" over the last decade have not only been greatly exaggerated, but will again be proven wrong. Central banks from Bangkok to Boston are printing money, therefore the worst is ahead for the dollar and the best is ahead for gold owners," said Crashing the Dollar author and Swiss America Chairman Craig R. Smith.
Seize this golden opportunity today! Protect and grow your assets with precious metals. Call or register online now for a FREE 2011 "A RARE OPPORTUNITY" kit (DVD, CD and Report).